Sunday, November 19, 2006

Para Tocororo_libre

Vaya Toco!!!...Tiesto, which i know you like, in a I Love NY t-shirt! Que mas se te puede dar!?





My comment:

I love music. ANY type of music. Salsa,merengue, bachata, etc makes me want to dance no matter the situacion, Trova, which is my favorite genre, makes me kinda sad and conscious about real problems and life in general, boleros,etc makes me sentimental, Rock, Hard metal, etc makes me a lil' crazy..en fin...but this music takes me to higher levels. If you dont know what im talking about..close your eyes, raise your hands, start jumping and spinning and you'll see then.

7 comments:

J.I. said...

Wow...I thought you were a DJ or something like that cause of Lisa Lashe's posts on your blog. Anyway, glad you came and saw the post.

J.I. said...

Wow! That's great. Anything in the market that i could find?

Burron Azul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J.I. said...

Hey Charlie...Thanks for that. Glad you liked it.


Amante de Tocororo_libre...Listen, I understand your frustration, this guys even behind the screen tienen un no se que that captivates, right?...too bad that you have to "try" to get their attention like this. I can recommend you South Beach for a hot gay life. I think you are in the wrong place.


PS: I don't delete your post cause i truly believe in freedom of speech, pero si sigues jodiendo, te voy a tener que eliminar...

Burron Azul said...

urronazulalcohol, amigo mio, ayudadme a escribir estas lineas. Sabras, Oh querida, que para probar el sabor de la carne, hay que comersela. No imporcuanto cuanto libro de teorias carnicas te leas.

la improntitud de lo inesperarado siempre nos trae dejavue's. La cosa radica en saber dicernir entre lo nefasto y lo inesacto. Como diria el amifo Waxaxo, la doctrina atribulle conocimiento a nuestra especie.

Fijate, a un blumer que se resista nbo hay mas que darle calor. pue sel calor es la fuente del deseo. Y el deseo es la matiz de la verdad.
Gracias alcohol por ayudarme a escribir las anteriores frases. ahhhh

Burron Azul said...

OOPPS! jijiji ves, andaba borracho, pense que habia escrito lo anterior en el comentario de las lagrimas angelinas, pero lo puse aqui jijijiji... que suerte tener justificacion! Pero sobre todo que suerte tener a quien echarle las Pulkas!

Oh J.I. No es locura, lo mio es mas profundo. Mira, son las 6 de la manana y aqui ando, posiblemente solo en la internet pues a esta hora los chinos (que son una pila) estan jamando en el gao, los gallegos durmiendo la siesta y los latinoamericanos averiguando como se enciende la computadora.

Como diria mi abuelo, a ningun loco le da por trabajar. Cuando tu has visto un loco despierto a las 6 de la manana?...

J.I. said...

Burrito...Te habran metio pal caldero?? ...despierto a las 6?? Hmmmm...a ti te echaron quilombo! Anyways, good to see your cleaning your acts (kinda). Maferefun pa tu jeva.