Just love this song. I'm amazed how human kind needs to wait for bad moments to realized and appreciate what we got. Not talking precisely about the song, just thinking out loud.
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life's a Bitch...then there's a Dairy.
4 comments:
Isnt this one of the best songs ever? I just cant get enough.
Hi!! I don't know if speak in english or in spanish but... for this fisrt comment in your blog i'm to use the spanish xDD
Dios ke mal hablo ingles! xD necesito practicarlo mas!
weno a lo ke iba...ke he llegado a tu blog de casualidad..y no se...me ha gustado :D nickelback r00lz!! y veo ke tb te gusta Aerosmith...y por ahi tieens algo de Alex Ubago!! si seƱor!!! xD
Pues eso... un saludo... pasate por mi blog si kieres...a ver ke tal xD no vale nada... pero bueno... :( xDD
--
JS
http://juliosoler.blogstpot.com
ainsss ke he puesto mal la dire...xD
juliosoler.blogspot.com xD
Saludos Julio, mira, no te hagas rollos y escribe como quieras. ui por tu blog, me gusto mucho mucho, el web design esta lindisimo! I love drawings!
Saludos...Te leo.
Post a Comment