Thursday, November 30, 2006

My beatiful Daughters.

11/30

My biggest daughter got her second award today at her school. The first one for Math, this one for reading. Im so proud of her. Is not easy to raise kids today. The crime wave, the drugs, the inflaction, everything affects in the way you treat them. Sometimes I think I'm way too hard with her {Brianna}. Sometimes I think Im not hard enough. But at the end ( just today) I think Im doing a good job.

8 comments:

J.I. said...

Verdad toco that we're the best mommies ever?? I think so too.
Thank you Charlie. Ur sweet as pie. Aint Brianna's gorgeus??
She's something else, super hyper and super smart. lol.
See you guys around.

Burron Azul said...

well.... Ehh ... HUM!! ...

Anonymous said...

Me da la ligera impresion que hay gato encerrao entre el burron azul y ji. sera, sera? estan enamorados ustedes?

J.I. said...

Si no fuera porque escribistes anonimo te daria la respuesta a tu incognita, mijita ( bet ur a girl) pero como asi fue..te quedas sin saber.

YaniaCreations said...

The girls!!!

They are candela!!! cute cute cute!!
just like their mom!

cheers

J.I. said...

Thanks Yanita, just posting some cute pics, aint they adorable?? Well, you saw them. Awwww, my girls!!!

Anonymous said...

Que saldria de un Burron y una Brujita....? Seria una criatura nueva para la imaginacion de Holywood.

J.I. said...

Anonymous...de una brujita ( your sneaking into somebody else blog huh? jiji) no sale mas na'...ni siquiera pal codiciado burron azul. Asi que se quedo Hollywood en esa. he he