I miss my blogger friends...Im gonna come back and finish that writing about my Gtmo Bay expirience..I owe you that one CB, a ti tambien Yoyi. Im gonna go and check out your pages too.
I've been playing this "other" game, World of Warcraft...Im totally addicted now :-P
But im gonna make some time to take this place to where it was. Hey Toco...Hi to you too.
Greenquack, Bu..love you guys :)
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


34 comments:
I am dying to read your Gtmo Bay experiences.... And I will gladly link them!
mami pero que linda tu tas!!
oye mi trigeña fsvorita here is my new blog http://sueltoysincvacunar.blogspot.com/
let go of war craft and get busy.
saludos
el toco
hola niña como estas, anduve por aqui intentando leerte. un beso
por que te pierdes si eres tan facil de encontrar?
Bueno, por un comentario que lei tuyo por otro blog y me gusto mucho llegue aqui. Hay tanto que leer y tan poco tiempo...! En fin. Aca tengo otra ventana donde colarme cuando no pueda dormir.
Saludos, Yvette.
i bien que si, que esta suave la chama, me gusta una pila
como te puedo conocer?
Hello!
soy la parte gay del yoyin y bengo a denunsiar que soy un ladron y le robe el video de la calabacita a waxaxo, y les doy mis pruebas
La calabacita original
La calabacita copiada
screen del analysis de los avi, NO DIFFERENCE ENCOUNTERED
la berdad soy un descarao cara de guante caballero que quieren que haga, pero por suerte tengo mi parte maricona que es mas onesta y a partir de ahora va a empezar a denunsiar las vedades de las historias mentirosas esas que yo cuento
y ademas puse unos videos nuevos que me mandaron de cuba jijiji
LA YOYA
Hola, Como estas.Queria invitarte al primer material de video que hago en españa, es sobre cuba claro.esta en este blog.
http://www.terradentrocuba.blogspot.com/
quizas te sientas identificada en esta entrevista.
Un abrazo cubano
Oh my God, you are so beautiful !
I love you ! I want to convince you to marry me (unless you are already married).
Love,
Nick
www.myspace.com/nicu
You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?
How you find ideas for articles, I am always lack of new ideas for articles. Some tips would be great
Cool site, I hadn't come across iraklys.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
Continue the fantastic work!
Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!
I would appreciate if a staff member here at iraklys.blogspot.com could post it.
Thanks,
James
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]free casino games[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]realcazinoz.com[/url] manumitted no deposit perk at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]casino
[/url].
Send recharge to Cuba with www.ezetop.com
Post a Comment