I'm kinda depress lately. I cant stop thinking about "Richard". I haven't seen him or spoke to him since my "little" discovery. I don't need that kind of troubles in my life. Have enough already so, he's out of my life as fast as he got in. My bad.
Not much to write today, or better said, nothing good to write. I feel so alone, so misunderstood. I really, really need someone to share my life with. I mean MY LIFE, with everything involved. Is funny, the other day I was smoking outside with JC and like always he was in his laptop without paying attention to me, so I went inside and grab my Ipod. I started to listen to one of Silvio Rodriguez's song and passed the headset to him so he could listen to the lyrics of one of my favorites songs. I realize then, watching his face that we have nothing in common, at all. I asked him if he likes anything that I liked, and ( why do I keep torturing myself?) he said no. Just like that.
That's it for now....Im sleepy, and tired, and lonely....


2 comments:
Ánimo, siempre lo mejor está por venir...
Saludos.
hope so :p
Post a Comment