Saturday, November 11, 2006

I woke up today in a bitchy mood. My gosh!! I want to fly to the moon, at least! No Van Van today...Marc Anthony...( las despechadas..no me conoces, blah blah blah) With my Amp all the way up and microphone on hands...Whoo hooo....Sorry gringo neighboor..so sorry for you, close the window and dont spy on me, no, im not crazy gringo loco, im just Cuban you know..LOUD. I'll get drunk , no doubt about it..Gray Goose and Orange juice. My fucking life is a fucking mess right now. I hate it. Does anyone knows or believe in Astrology? Is this a bad karma or what? What the F%$&*%# is wrong with me? I need to stop thinking about me too much, that's it. Im gonna F*$@$#@^! start thinking about world hunger better!!

Fuck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Burron Azul said...

No wonder you got no comments in here!!! Oye que hasta yo a duras penas me atrevo a decir nada...

Asi que el vecino gringo te esta matando la jugada? hmmm!

fukuyama said...

Astrology? nope. big scam, karma...is just a moral thing..do good things expecting good things back, not always works....

Start thinking about yourself... but think seriously....

J.I. said...

Huh?
Anything you say, francis....

What makes you think I'm not seriously thinking about me anyways?